Saturday, May 19, 2007

Our Little Man turns 2!


Well we can't believe it but our little baby boy has just officially turned into a little boy of 2 years old. When we look back at photos that we took when he turned one to now it's hard to believe how much he has grown over the last 12mths. He's now walking or should I say running everywhere and talks and or sings all day. Of course the joyous tantrums are well and truly here now to so maybe I should be saying bring on 3 quickly or from what I've heard they don't really end there either. Anyway he had a lovely Birthday. On the day Jason had to work so Lochie and I just went to Nanna and Grandads for morning tea and then Jason came home a bit earlier from work so we gave Lochie our big present which was a three level car garage that came with lots of cars and trucks and then we bought takeaway for dinner as a treat on the day. Then on the following Saturday we had a morning tea party with just Jas's family and mine. I cheated with the cake on the day and got one from the Hypermarket with a road drawn on it and then we put 3 matchbox cars on the car so they looked like they were driving along the road. Lochie thought the cake was wonderful and we had to wash the cake off the cars pretty quickly afterwards as he just wanted to play with them. I don't think he put them down for the rest of the day - they even went to bed with him when we put him down for his daytime nap.

No comments: