Monday, February 25, 2008

We have our first Tooth!!!!!!!!!!!


Lochie got his first tooth at 7.5mths so as Zach approached 7mths and still no teeth I was expecting one any day. On Sunday morning while allowing Zach to chew on my finger as he likes to do I discovered something sharp biting into my finger. It was quite a surprise because although we have thankfully had not a bad time with Lochie getting his teeth, he did wake up occasionally for some panadol during the night but Zach didn't even have a temperature or wake up at all. Maybe we're going to have a shocking time with the following teeth coming but at least the first one was easy. I don't have a photo of it yet as it's just broken the surface and there's not much to see so the photo is of Zach from yesterday when we took Lochie down to the local park to have a ride on the Steam Trains again. Zach and I just watched while Jason and Lochie had a ride.

No comments: