Saturday, August 02, 2008
A Fish called "Truck"
Yes my child would name his fish Truck if he had one. The other day Lochie said that maybe we could get a dog one day. I said that maybe we could when he and Zach were older so they could help look after it. He also said that maybe we could have some birds and some fish as well. As the conversation continued I asked him what he would name the animals - we started with the fish. He said "Truck" and "Bulldozer". I thought maybe he had misunderstood me and rephrased the question - same answer - Truck and Bulldozer (can you tell my child is obsessed with trucks and digger type of machines). I then asked what he would call the birds if we had some, get ready - "Digger", "Bobcat" and "Bus". I then asked him what name he would give to a dog, get ready again - "George" - go figure. I love the mind of a 3 year old some times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment