Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Birthday Party here we come...

I promised Lochie that when he turned 5 he could have a Birthday Party. Don't get me wrong, as you know we celebrate his Birthday every year, but apart from his 1st Birthday which he really can't remember, all the others have only been with family. When I grew up we used to have a Birthday Party every 5 years with friends that we could invite from school and I think that's something I'm going to do with the boys as well. This year since he was turning 5 I said he could invite 5 boys from school and of course we invited his 4 cousins as well. We had the party at McDonalds to make things easier on me. Lochie had a great time and asked all day long if it was time to go to his party as his party was in the afternoon at 2pm.
The family - all the cousins included, then came back to our place for dinner and we had an ice-cream cake that we got free from McDonalds as part of the party Package - Lochie didn't want to have it at McDonalds as he doesn't really eat ice-cream so that's why we had his Dump Truck cake at the party instead. Lochie had a great day and was a very tired boy at the end.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: