Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

Me and my 2 precious boys - my heart swells so much with the love that I feel for these 2 wonderful human beings. Yes, they test me, yes I enjoy my quiet moments (very rare) away from them - but every moment with them is a absolute blessing.
I had visions of this photo turning out a bit different to this but I still put it in as I think it looks funny and I love the smile on Lochie's face.
I love this photo of Lochie and his Teddy. We have one of them together when he was about 2 years old. They are still best friends today.
My cheeky Zach - the smile on the face says it all.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Base2Browns said...

I LOVE that shot of the boys kissing you... turn it to black and white, print and frame it! And the one of Lachie and his teddy reminds me just of Toy Story 3 that we saw the other day... in 12 or so years time, what a precious photo and memory that will be. Gorgeous, Tricia!