Well it's June and I'm finally getting around to blogging about Easter. Terrible I know but at least I'm here and I'm finally doing it I guess. Well Easter this year we decided to head west and spend Easter in Toowoomba with my sister Ros and her family and so we packed the car full of dooners (blankets for those that don't know what they are) and headed 2 hrs west. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins and playing on new playgrounds - especially the one with the old steamroller in it. Nanna and Grandad also headed up for a night and then on the way home we stopped in at Nanny's - Jason's mother's place and his sister Tiffany came also with her two kids Luca and Finn so the boys got to play with their other cousins as well. They were very excited. Even more exciting was that Jason did a easter egg hunt for them and the four kids had a wonderful time running around the outside of the house and gardens looking for eggs. The boys were needless to say very tired after their big weekend and slept on the way home in the car.
Another big celebration during the Easter weekend was that my beautiful neice Olivia turned the big 4. She is loving cooking at the moment so for her birthday we gave her some cooking utensils from Masterchef and also a Masterchef Apron and Hat which as you can see from the photo was a very big hit. Bring on the future winner of Masterchef - Miss Olivia Gittins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment