Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Lachlan's 5th Birthday - Actual Day
Well Lochie's Birthday was on a Monday this year so he helped Jason and I to decorate some cupcakes to take to school the next day. I bought little racing car lollies to put on the top which was Lochie's job to place on the cakes. He thought they were just great and as there were a few kids away sick that day, we got to use the 5 remaining cakes to sing Happy Birthday again to him that afternoon after school with Nanna when she came over to give him her presents to him which included more lego - guess what he did for the next 2.5 hours until dinner time and then bath time. Zach loved Lochie's Birthday too and especially bringing out the presents in the morning to give to Lochie. I loved the photo of him running to give him the present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment